Created June 2019
You can slow down the touchpad on a Chromebook if you are finding it difficult to control.
How to slow down the touchpad
- Select the time in the bottom right corner to open the System menu.
- Select the settings button.
- In the Settings window select the menu button.
- Select Device.
- In the Device section, select Touchpad.
- On the Touchpad screen, adjust the slider for Touchpad speed.
Note: If this does not work it could be because your computer settings are managed by someone else (an IT department or administrator for example). If this is the case, you will need to contact them to access these settings or for further help.