Created May 2019
You can disable vibration alerts while allowing visual alerts for call and notifications to continue.
How to turn off Vibrations
- To access the Accessibility features on your Android device open the Settings app .
- In the Settings app, select Accessibility from the list.
- Now scroll down to the Interaction controls section and select Vibration.
- On the Vibration screen, select the vibration you would like to turn off:
- Ring & notification vibration
- Touch vibration
- On the next screen, select Off.
Note: we have written these instructions for devices running the standard version of the Android operating system. You may find some minor presentation differences if the manufacturer has customised the theme.